Monday, September 14, 2009

The Big Cox Debate

During the post game celebration following the conclusion of the poultry pounding this past weekend, my constituents and I were discussing a very interesting subject. Why is Logan Gray (or Aaron Murray) not getting any REAL snaps under center? As far as we all know, one of them is the heir apparent at QB, and as of right now, we're looking at having our signal caller be another largely un-seasoned, very green newcomer. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I would rather have the flow of a game interrupted for one or two drives than to have a repeat of a year which saw us go into every game worried about how our "new" quarterback would handle every new situation. I want to know what you think, after all, this is a blog. Give me your opinions. Would you like to see more of the younger guys, or are you content with getting what we can out of this year with Cox at the helm?

No comments:

Post a Comment